This month, I worked the most on 99 by Ink Circles. I am enjoying working on it; I am a beer drinker and it’s fun trying to recognize the bottles or seeing new ones. I’m working it on 32 count natural linen. I did make a couple of changes: the brackets holding up the shelves were in two parts and I connected them, and one of the bottles had a bottle color in the label part (I think it was the last one on the first row).
I think the project I worked on this month was Mahjong by Seba Designs (I don’t think this design is for sale anywhere right now; I bought it from her etsy shop, which is now gone). I’m using 32-count oyster linen, DMC 310 for the outlines, and DMC 4025 for the designs. Of course, the reason why it was the thing I worked on most was because I was testing colors and making mistakes. I think my biggest problem was that I didn’t realize there were two squares around the center motif, so sometimes I counted 20 stitches and sometimes I counted 22. I think it should be smoother sailing from now on. I will probably still have counting and placement issues, but the outlines at least should be easier now that I have the middle complete and correct.