This is number two of two Christmas cards I did from a Vervaco kit; the first one is here. I didn’t finish it until the 22nd and will hand-deliver it to my sister either this evening (we do a Christmas Eve dinner) or tomorrow morning, depending on when I get around to getting it into the actual card (I do have to work today; I am in fact posting this four hours before I have to get up because I can’t sleep). It was fairly easy to do; it just took months for me to actually do it. I live with my sister and most of my crafting time at this point is in the evenings when I want to be social as well. I wasn’t able to get it done while I was house-sitting, and in the late summer, I went from working nights part-time to days full-time, which severely cut into solo crafting time.
The kit came with aperture cards; I was looking at the other one which is with a card, and it looks like the size of the aperture is larger than the size of the stitching, which is annoying; I don’t know why they made that choice. Even if I had the time, I don’t think I’m capable of properly extending the designs to meet the edges. Here’s a picture of the designs in the kit; the middle one is the other one I did and looks like it does in the card.