I’m a little late posting, but I had a relatively productive month.
I’m trying to finish this up before Christmas; it’s a Christmas card from a kit by Vervaco:
I worked a bit on Celtic Bookmark 10 by Artecy; I’m not sure how much since I didn’t take a picture at the end of last month.
I’m now marginally over two-thirds finished with 99. I would have done more, but I spilled a little lemonade on the unstitched part, took it off the frame and washed it, and haven’t gotten around to putting it back on so that I can continue working on it.
I also started a new bracelet; it’s a loom pattern that I’m attempting to do as square stitch; I’ve restarted three times after two or three rows (and I’ve pulled out most of this row once because I missed a bead early and didn’t realize until I got near the end, and some of the beads will have to come out because I think I wrapped the thread around the bracelet). I tried it with Fireline, Nymo D, and settled on Nymo O, even though it’s a little thin. I didn’t like the amount of thread showing through with the thicker threads. I wanted gray Nymo B, but Michael’s only carries Nymo D in various color packs and Joann only carries white Nymo D; they don’t have a great selection of beading stuff.