Tags

, , , ,

I worked on eight unfinished projects this year: six cross-stitch, one needlepoint project, and one latch hook. Out of the cross-stitch projects, one was a picture, four were for cards, and one was a bookmark.

My main work in progress for the year was Alphonse Mucha’s Moon:

Mucha Moon progress December 2015

I failed to finish several cards this year; I had one for my sister’s birthday (and planned on one for my other sister, but didn’t even start it when I realized I wouldn’t finish the first one). I also had three different starts for Christmas cards and kept giving up on them when I thought I wouldn’t have enough time to finish them.

Water Garden for J - Oct 2015 progress

Christmas Tree Card progress August 2015Blackwork Christmas Card progress November 2015Christmas Card 2 progress December 2015

I started a bookmark from a chart that came with a pack of satin floss, but didn’t get very far with it; I like the way satin floss looks, but I don’t like working with it very much. I’m not even sure where it is right now.

Satin bookmark progress June 2015

I worked a tiny bit on the Bokhara needlepoint pillow; the outside is the most tedious part and I’m finding it hard to get motivated to work on it.

Bokhara progress Feb 2015

I think I did one row on the Floral D’Vine latch hook:

Floral D'Vine progress March 2015

Advertisements