I’ve started working on Teresa Wentzler’s Celestial Dragon again; I last worked on it in June 2012. It’s going faster than I expected; I think I’d rather deal with blending filament than confetti stitching.
I finished the top part of Alphonse Mucha’s Primrose, and swapped it out for the celestial dragon. The confetti stitching was getting on my nerves.
I finished the center part of Bokhara from Tapestry and Beadwork: Canvaswork Projects for the Home; I will have to go back to using the chart for the outside edges, and I’m not looking forward to it.
My nephew made a little progress on his lion (I think it’s right side up):