The design for this was from a bookmark form from Joann; I mostly bought the form because I liked the chart. Unfortunately, the bookmark itself was so stretched out that it was more like 14 or 15 count instead of 16 count fabric, and the design wouldn’t fit on it. The chart was in black and white and there was no picture, so I wasn’t really sure how it would look when it was finished. I’m happy with the result. I realized the form was too small before I started working on it, but I did end up having to rip out and redo part of it when I started too far down on the scrap I ended up using. I noticed after I took the picture that I missed a few backstitches on one of the yellow and white flowers; I did them but didn’t feel like taking another picture.