I worked on the celestial dragon a bit. I did have a problem with it: my nephew somehow got face paint on it, only in the corner I’m working on. I think most of the spots will be covered, and I think (hope) the ones I missed cleaning will come out without affecting the stitching.
Holly and Mistletoe Reindeer ornaments, from It’s Daffycat. These were done on 22 count fabric, mostly according to the charts. I did substitute plain white (blanc) for the color called for on the mistletoe berries, and the french knots on for the holly and mistletoe berries are not in exactly the places they were on the charts due to the small count fabric. I have no idea why they are not square (and in fact, why two are longer horizontally and two vertically).